Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow.

I seem to have abandoned this blog recently, which sucks. I love to write, and I love to blog. I love to talk about the things I love; and then it's here if anybody is even slightly interested. So the photo above is from yesterday when the snow decided to lay a thick (almost 4 inch) blanket outside my front door. I'm really not complaining - I love it! Me and sean went for a lovely bitter cold walk, wrapped up like snowmen, walking through our local woods, it felt like we were walking into a winter wonderland. Everything was covered in thick snow, it was beautifully breath- taking. I just wanted to put in my headphones, turn up the music as loud as it could go and dance around in my own little world. I would have stayed happy for hours. 

Everyone complains when it snows because everything seems to come to a stop and nobody knows what to do with themselves, but I really think people should embrace that everything pauses - us humans, and life itself are always on play, running and rushing.. I think it's great for everyone to just stop - and do nothing. Nothing but drink hot drinks, watch rubbish TV and talk with loved ones for hours on end, nice and warm infront of the fire place. Life rarely just stops. So when it does, people should stop fighting against it, moaning and getting frustrated, we should join in. Just stop, take a step back, and sit down. 
 
Watch life go by for a day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment