Thursday 2 December 2010

Introduction

Hey, if anyone even decides to read this! I thought I'd make a blog for my photography because I get asked so many different questions about shoots I do, editing I do, how I use my camera and just people generally asking for tips, so I thought I can show case all of that here, after every shoot I do, save repeating myself. I will post up a few photos from a shoot a while ago soon, but for now; it is freezing cold outside of my duvet, the snow is most likely falling, a cup of coffee is calling my name, and so me and my boy are going to get warm and cosy together and watch a movie.. either that or countless episodes of the hills.

Tomorrow I have a photoshoot so I will have a longer better, and hopefully more interesting, post to put up then, so keep an eye out!
Jodie 
xoxo

1 comment: